Shaffer Trucking is proud to announce a 4¢ per mile pay raise for our National Drivers!
Along with high pay,we also offer consistent miles, which allows you to earn a solid paycheck every week. The average Shaffer Trucking Driver earns over $58,000 per year and the top 50% earn above $68,000 per year. $.04 PAY RAISE FOR NATIONAL – REGIONAL – TEAM – DEDICATED DRIVERS
DRIVER TOP PAY CERTIFIED
Being a great company starts with having great drivers and we are willing to pay for that quality. We provide a gold standard benefit package for the driver and their family and have been independently certified as a Top Paying Carrier.
TRUCK DRIVER RUNS
Our Drivers earn 1 day off for every 6 days they spend on the road.
• National$.48 – $.51/mile Home every 21 Days
• National/Regional$.46 – $.50/mile Home every 12 Days
• National Teams$.54/mile Home every 21 Days
• Home Weekly$.45 – $.49/mile Home every 6 Days
• Northeast Regional$.50/mile Home every 6 Days
• Pennsylvania Regional$190/dayHome every 2 – 3 Days
- Gold Standard Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and a Prescription Card)
Employee Only – $100.00/mo. ($1,000 Deductible)
Employee and Child – $240.00/mo. ($2,000 Deductible)
Employee and Spouse – $327.00/mo. ($2,000 Deductible)
Family – $345.00/mo. ($2,000 Deductible)
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing ($8 million contribution in 2017)
- 14 Terminal Locations
- Free Rider Program
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Pet Policy
- Guaranteed Detention Pay
- And More!
Shaffer Trucking continues to prove itself as a solid employer. As one of the industry leaders in retention, drivers typically stay with Shaffer, Crete, and Hunt three times longer than the competition. Much of this success is due to the continued efforts to ensure drivers have the miles they want to make and the good living that they deserve.
Related Jobs (110)
Home-Weekly Dedicated Fleet in Fredericksville, VA on May 22, 2018 Company Driver
Home-Weekly Dedicated Fleet in Charlottesville, VA on May 22, 2018 Company Driver